About Us

The Teenager's Book Club is a place to find a good book to read. You know how hard it is to find a good book. Well, all the books on the sight are books I've read and or reading. Some are good and others are not so good. My friends have also read most of the books. That's why I decided to start a book club. Because at my school we share books, well not literally share them,but one person will read a book and if it's good they will tell someone else to read it. That is basically the goal of this Book Club.

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Suffocation

Wolf, I wrote this for you... It's my perspective of... well you know. I was on the phone and started writing words and was like "Hey, this sounds like something she might like" so here ya go. I hope you like it!!!

Cut off my breathing,
Leave me to die.
Slit my wrists
Bleed me dry.
Take my sanity,
Make me insane.
Take me for a fool
'Cause I played your game.
Leave me here in the dark
To pick up the pieces.
I can't stop the pain,
My heartbeat ceases.
There's nothing left for you to take,
Now in my grave I lie.
You caused my heart to break
And you can't see the tears I cry.

1 comment:

Wolf said...

I love it!!!!!!! Really it's awesome and thanx so much and I'm really Really greatful I have friends that care so much!