About Us

The Teenager's Book Club is a place to find a good book to read. You know how hard it is to find a good book. Well, all the books on the sight are books I've read and or reading. Some are good and others are not so good. My friends have also read most of the books. That's why I decided to start a book club. Because at my school we share books, well not literally share them,but one person will read a book and if it's good they will tell someone else to read it. That is basically the goal of this Book Club.

Monday, July 14, 2008

The Host


ok I have one thing to say this book was.....Extemely Awesome! Almost close to Twilight which of course is understandable since it was a Stephenie Meyer book also. I startewd this book thinking how awful it was going to be since I didn't understand anything going on until after the first hundred pages. So if your confused don't give up it gets better. The characters remind me of some of the Twilight people especially Jamie he reminds me of Jacob. This book had me crying and laughing because of Wanderer, I really liked her. I definetely recommend that you read this book.


Review/Description

Melanie Stryder refuses to fade away. The earth has been invaded by a species that take over the minds of their human hosts while leaving their bodies intact, and most of humanity has succumbed.Wanderer, the invading "soul" who has been given Melanie's body, knew about the challenges of living inside a human: the overwhelming emotions, the too vivid memories. But there was one difficulty Wanderer didn't expect: the former tenant of her body refusing to relinquish possession of her mind.Melanie fills Wanderer's thoughts with visions of the man Melanie loves-Jared, a human who still lives in hiding. Unable to separate herself from her body's desires, Wanderer yearns for a man she's never met. As outside forces make Wanderer and Melanie unwilling allies, they set off to search for the man they both love.

1 comment:

Darling. said...

I know the first hundred pages I was like WTF! I did not just pay $25.00 on this book to not understand a single word. But no it is truly awesome. Up to this day I have no words for it.