About Us

The Teenager's Book Club is a place to find a good book to read. You know how hard it is to find a good book. Well, all the books on the sight are books I've read and or reading. Some are good and others are not so good. My friends have also read most of the books. That's why I decided to start a book club. Because at my school we share books, well not literally share them,but one person will read a book and if it's good they will tell someone else to read it. That is basically the goal of this Book Club.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Uninvited


He'll enter at her own risk...


This book was ok I really didn't think it was that interesting. It wasn't a very gopod vampire book either. The vampire was really generic and not really the main point of the book. I just don't like books that much when the main vampire is evil probably a side effect of reading Twilight. The only reason I read it was because the main characters name was Jordan and her life sucked so I was intrigued. Her boyfriend turns into a vampire after he dies and comes back to haunt her so I guess of course her life would suck. I guess if your bored this would be a good book to read but besides that it's not.

Review/Description

Jordan's life sucks. Her boyfriend, Michael, dumped her, slept his way through half the student body, and then killed himself. But now, somehow, he appears at her window every night, begging her to let him in.

Jordan can't understand why he wants her, but she feels her resistance wearing down. After all, her life -- once a broken record of boring parties, meaningless hookups, and friends she couldn't relate to -- now consists of her drinking alone in her room as she waits for the sun to go down.

Michael needs to be invited in before he can enter. All Jordan has to do is say the words....

No comments: