About Us

The Teenager's Book Club is a place to find a good book to read. You know how hard it is to find a good book. Well, all the books on the sight are books I've read and or reading. Some are good and others are not so good. My friends have also read most of the books. That's why I decided to start a book club. Because at my school we share books, well not literally share them,but one person will read a book and if it's good they will tell someone else to read it. That is basically the goal of this Book Club.

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Breathing Underwater


This book wasn't as good as I thought i was going to be, I really didn't like the topic and the writing style was a below my level.The end kind of made up for the rest of the book though. It talked alot about controlling relationship and abuse, which made me understand a little bit better why people act that way.

No comments: